Mixed Beach Pebbles to Complement Landscaping and Hardscapes
Add some color and luxury with our Mixed Beach Landscape Pebbles. The nature-painted, smooth rock has a multitude of functions while adding a fun and unique atmosphere to your space. If you’re ready to create a calm and serene aesthetic, while including a multitude of unique and colorful pebbles, then our Mixed Beach Landscape Pebbles are for you.
As a reminder, this is a product of nature and colors may vary per pallet. While all the colors shown in photographs can be present, it is possible that not all will be present in every order. Most commonly, there can be a lack of reds in the mixed beach pebbles.
These rocks are great for...
- A lawn replacement
- Rock gardens
- Around trees
- In planters
- Dry streambeds
- Xeriscape for droughts
- Erosion control
- Water retention
- Weed control
Sourcing and Design
- Hand-selected from the beaches of Baja California, Mexico
- Available in mixed colors, ranging from green to purple to charcoal to grey. Each order will be vastly different from the next-- that’s what makes them so special!
- Styles of the rocks vary from buffed to rusted, both of which will be included
- Typical sizes range from ½-1 inches in diameter to 6-12 inches in diameter for the options to utilize a multitude of different functions. Purchasing options include ½-1 inch, 1-2 inches, 2-3 inches, 3-5 inches, and 6-12 inches
- If you’re worried about yard maintenance, consider these stones as an alternative to your back-aching yardwork or garden area maintenance. These rocks are easy to spread, maintain, and are beautiful year-round.
- These rocks are durable for extreme heat or below-freezing conditions.
- They can be used for both internal and external usages; landscaping and interior design.
- Smaller sizes are commonly used for ground cover and pathways, while the larger sizes are commonly used for landscape borders, natural-looking dry streambeds, or masonry walls.
Stand out from the crowd with these uniquely colorful landscape pebbles. If you’re ready to purchase our Mixed Beach Landscape Pebbles and transform your space from plain to beautifully functional, click below!
To order a sample of Mixed Beach Pebbles Decorative Landscape Pebbles, click here.
Learn all about this product and related products with Online Stone Solutions' Authoritative Guide to Mexican Beach Pebbles.
Don't forget the Landscape Fabric Bundle available with this product!