Black Mexican Beach Landscape Pebbles to Elevate Your Look
Give your home or building a new lift of ambiance and serenity with Black Mexican Beach Pebbles.
With its smooth finish carved by the ocean and its infamous post-rain glimmer, you’ll bring the calmness of the shore straight to your door with these dark, rich stones.
These rocks are great for...
- A lawn replacement
- Rock gardens
- Around trees
- In planters
- Dry streambeds
- Xeriscape for droughts
- Erosion control
- Water retention
- Weed control
Sourcing and Design
- Hand-selected from the beaches of Baja California, Mexico
- Mixed colors, ranging from medium gray to charcoal black
- Glimmer a beautiful black hue when wet
- Typical sizes range from ½-1 inches diameter to up to 10 inches
- If you’re worried about yard maintenance, consider these stones as an alternative to your back-aching yardwork or garden area maintenance. These rocks are easy to spread, maintain, and are beautiful year-round.
- These rocks are durable for extreme heat or below-freezing conditions.
- They can be used for both internal and external usages; landscaping and interior design.
- Smaller sizes are commonly used for ground cover and pathways, while the larger sizes are commonly used for landscape borders, natural-looking dry streambeds, or masonry walls.
- Our most common sizes are 1-2 and 2-3 inches, used for larger ground covering areas and are solid enough that they won’t blow away if you need machines like leaf-blowers in and around the area.
Get started creating your dream space with the luxurious and highly-functional Black Mexican Beach Landscape Pebble.
Want more information on the different sizes? Check out our sizing guide for Mexican Beach Pebble products.
Want even more information about our most popular decorative stone product? Learn more about Black Mexican Beach Pebbles.
Learn all about this product and related products with Online Stone Solutions' Authoritative Guide to Mexican Beach Pebbles.
For a sample or Mexican Beach Pebbles, click here.
Need more information? Read our FAQs